Monday 22 November 2010

Twenty One...

This weekend I celebrated (slightly early) my 21st Birthday with my best friends from university.  I was thoroughly spoilt and had lots of little surprises, including getting a YSL make over, lots of presents including a Pandora charm and taken to an amazing bar overlooking Manchester and its pretty lights.  We had cocktails, champagne, dancing and giggles... it was Perfect!


Me:
Dress - Mango
Shoes - New Look
Bracelet - Pandora
Nails - Barry M
Make Up - YSL

Grace (Dark Hair):
Dress - ASOS.com
Shoes - River Island
Jewellery - Various

Ellen:
Dress - Lipsy
Jewellery - River Island

Here are a select few photo's from the night.  I finally managed to find a dress after much pandemonium! But I am so happy that I ended up with this one, even if I was worried I looked like Big Bird! I decided to go with a variation to the LBD and wasn't dissappointed.  I've wanted a feather dress for ages and so this one from Mango was perfect!

Hope you like it!

Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment