Friday 4 March 2011

MFW - Favourites

Slightly slower on the uptake of posting my Milan Fashion Week favourites. I am currently trend reporting at work so whilst my mind is focused on all things fashion week, I thought I would post my favorites from Milan... 

Fendi
I love all the fur gilet's that are cropping up all over the runways. I already have a big black faux fur one, but I definately want to invest in a slightly different style for next winter.  I can never resist a bit of fur.
Dolce & Gabbana 
This is definately an outfit inspiration.  I love everything about this look, the embellishment, the gold, the contrast with the gorgeous chiffon blouse. I loved the Dolce & Gabbana collection, it was hard to choose one image.  I loved the stars!


Gucci
 Polka dots are looking to be a key print for A/W12. I'm going to try and start investing now.  This look is beautiful and elegant. Love the sheer chiffon maxi with the contrasting bow. 

Jil Sander
Jil Sander's S/S11 collection is proving to be a favourite amongst  the fashion pack at the moment.  It's also one of my favourites for SS11 and kick-started my hot pink obssesion and inspired me to buy a hot pink shift dress from Zara.  A/W 12 brings more colour and surprisingly (as my wardrobe consists of mostly black) I for one am happy that it is staying around.



Just Cavalli
 I loved all the ditzy prints at Just Cavalli.  I love this look, I'm a sucker for a cute peterpan collar and the fluted sleeves add a new edge.

Prada
Prada, always one to define trends. The large, translucent sequin skirts remind me of mermaids.  So pretty!

Salvatore Ferragmo


So I really need to invest in a utility shirt, especially if I can find a sheer one as luxurious as this on my pittiful budget!

Bea x 


No comments:

Post a Comment