Sunday 8 April 2012

Hi-Tops

As you will have seen from my previous posts, shockingly the sportswear trend is becoming a firm favourite of mine for this Spring/Summer season.

One item that has caught my eye is the heeled hi-top trainers (I realise my last few post have all been about casual shoes, I am still firmly in love with heels too I promise!) particularly the ones by Isabel Marant. 















I am obsessed!

Isabel Marant is safely securing itself as one of my favourite designers!!! I know a few other designers have brought out some wedged trainers including Marc Jacobs. 

If like mine, your budget cannot stretch to Isabel Marant, then the high-street has some excellent offerings.

River Island 

River Island 

Topshop


Need these in my life!





2 comments:

  1. To be honest I prefer the Topshop heeled ones to the Isobel Marant ones. Just seem more wearable.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to get myself a pair of these! love your blog background

    http://www.topknotandfringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete