Thursday 19 July 2012

Wardrobe Classics

I'm not sure what it is but the state of my wardrobe at the moment makes me despair! I struggle every morning to pick an outfit and I've had just about enough.

However, beautiful blogger Anna from South Molton St Style has a section dedicated to essentials (you MUST check it out, it's my new bible) and this got me thinking...


I need to do a wardrobe edit and re-build!

I'm going to create a list of my must-have essential pieces (inspired by South Molton St Style) and gradually add them to my wardrobe, hopefully eliminating the problems I'm having at the moment, by having 'go-to' staple outfits.

My list:

1. Camel Coat
2. Black Leather Jacket 
3. Boucle Jacket 
4. Classic blue denim jeans
5.Boyfriend denim jeans
6. Leather Trousers (another pair mine are dying)
7. Basic jersey tee's & tops
8. Breton Top
9. Denim shirt
10. Little Black Dress
11. Faux Fur Gillet
12. Classic Blazer 

I'm sure that I will be adding to this, I'm going to add a page for it and cross it off as I make purchases.

And of course, I will still be mixing in lots of other items that are on my wish-list + accessories & footwear!












Do you guys have any suggestions to add to my list?





No comments:

Post a Comment