Sunday 5 August 2012

Paloma Barcelo

As I'm off on my first summer holiday in a few years in September; my Essentials Wardrobe has slightly been put on hold whilst I buy clothes appropriate for the Spanish coast. 

However, I have been very frugal and have made sure that my summer buys are investments/transeasonal pieces.

The other day I spotted an amazing bargain on The Outnet (one of my go to shopping sites)...

These amazing Paloma Barcelo wedges for an fantastic £44 reduced from £220!!!



I wasn't too familiar with Paloma Barcelo, but the brand is up on Net-a-Porter so it can't be at all bad. The brand has been around since 1960 and was launched by Manolo Barcelo (now we all know another Manolo who is in the business of shoes, so this also bodes well!) and after a little research, I discovered the brand is know for their cork/raffia summer shoes. AMAZING!

I am so pleased with them, the quality is fantastic and they go with everything! 

I guess in a way, they are classics, so I haven't strayed too far from my Essential Wardrobe.

I really recommend The Outnet as you can get some brilliant pieces, that are great quality for the same, if not cheaper than High Street prices.  






No comments:

Post a Comment