Friday 5 October 2012

Style Steal: Denim Shirt


I have been admiring denim shirts for a while, from afar. 

The problem is that I need to find the right shape, unfortunately having a 'chest' is not very fashion friendly and some styles can make me look like a frump! 

I fell in love with this look straight away, simple and classic.

This denim shirt from River Island is great, mixing different washes, giving a classic piece a little twist. 

I desperately need a new pair of leather leggings, my old Topshop ones (2 years) are finally giving up on me, however, I have worn them to death. So, I'd happily invest in Topshop again.

I'd team the look with classic accessories and clashing metals. 

These Celine sunglasses are amazing and have been on my wishlist for a while now! 




2 comments:

  1. That's cute. Really need some leather leggings! So bad!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know mine are falling apart, I wear them all the time! Topshop, is definitely worth a visit :) xxx

      Delete