Saturday 6 October 2012

October Wishlist

October Wishlist



COS Top,  / ASOS boyfriend jeans / Miss Selfridge fedora hat / Converse All star ox low navy blue canvas, / Zara leather top


Going on holiday in September meant that I couldn't make any additions to my Essential Wardrobe, however, it did give me plenty of planning time for what I would be treating myself to this AW. 

After having my wardrobe detox/clear out, I have been left with very little, so when I say "I have nothing to wear!" I actually really mean it! 

One thing I am seriously lacking in is suitable winter footwear, and with all the rain we have had this week, what I do have is suffering. You can't go wrong with a pair of comfy Converse (5) for more casual days and I love these Zara knee high boots (2) very Givenchy, Alexander Wang-esque and friendlier on my purse!

As I mentioned here, a Breton stripe top would be one of my first purchases, staying true to this I think I may go for this one from COS (1), I love the shape and COS are known for their quality/tailoring. Another classic I have been lusting after is a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, I really like these ones from ASOS (4).

Finally, an accessory that I have been lusting after for weeks now, this Miss Selfridge Berry Fedora (3), I tried it on the other day and it is the perfect shape and colour! 

Hopefully, one or two of these items will make it into my bare wardrobe this month!!!




2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Just had a look at yours, love it!

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this fedora hat is on my wishlist as well! xx
    http://www.surfaddictfashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete