Sunday 14 August 2011

Autumn/Winter 2011 Inspiration... Part 1

I finally have a new laptop (so in love!).  So I can finally start to blog properly again, yay!

For the past few weeks I have been studying the September Issues and weekly magazines, I always find it exciting to see how the retailers interpret the trends.

Safe to say I'm finding it hard to limit the list of what I want to buy for the upcoming season...

Inspiration No. 1 - DKNY






H&M - £12.99

Zara - £35.99
H&M
This was one of my favourite collections, it automatically looks so wearable/effortless, almost as if everyone outfit was inspired by a chic New Yorker on the street.

Unfortunately, my budget cannot stretch to DKNY but I have seen a few pieces in Zara and H&M that can help achieve the DKNY look, aswell as pairing with items I already have in my wardrobe. I'm sure there will be lots of other items becoming available on the high-street.

I love the looks, simple pieces all layered; jumpers, shirts, skirts, jacket, coats and hats! The mixture of bright, neutral and classic tones.


Definately on the look out for a tailored coat or cape a la DKNY.

Love Love Love.

Bea x

No comments:

Post a Comment