Wednesday 24 August 2011

The hunt for the Perfect Winter Coat...

As I explained in my last post, I am on the hunt for the perfect winter coat.  Be it tailored, a cape or a luxe parka.


It is important to choose the right one as I will be in Manchester   back at University and its is mighty cold up north!

Here is some of my inspiration and favourites from the high-street so far.

The Row




style.com

Designed by my favourite twins; Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. I may already have fur, this doesn't stop me wanting to add some more.

Altuzarra



style.com
To me this is the epitome of the perfect Luxe Parka. 

DKNY


Style.com
And on the High Street...

River Island

ASOS

Zara

Topshop

House of Fraser
These are a small selection of coats I have seen whilst browsing the internet.  I also have seen some perfect examples in Zara (stores) and in H&M.

Too much choice!

Bea  x



No comments:

Post a Comment