Wednesday 21 December 2011

New Year Plan...



I'm currently ill in bed, so haven't been able to prepare any of the posts I had planned! I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and has picked up some bargains in the SALES.


Now every January we are all fed the same "New Year, New You" slogans and I always feel a bit 'bla bla bla' about it!

I'm not going to make resolutions, never have been one to do so and I know that I would break them.  However, I do intend to make a New Year Plan, things that I wish to accomplish in 2012...

  1. To graduate with a First
  2. To get a good job once graduated
  3. To look after my health/skin/hair etc 
  4. To get my tattoo
  5. To go on Holiday 
  6. To carry on building my wardrobe of clothes & accessories
I'm sure I will think of lots more things I would like to achieve, but this is a good basis to start with.

Here's to 2012...



Bea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment