Wednesday 4 January 2012

ASOS - Spring Summer

I was really disappointed with the sales that I saw, but I am falling in love with all the SS collections. ASOS have a great trend guide, loving all of them, so hard to pick a favourite.

I am loving the sorbet shades for SS and that metallics are continuing (fave!) so I decided to add some pieces to my wardrobe that I can wear now and in the summer.


Mint Green/Turquoise Knit Jumper - ASOS
Pewter Oversize Clutch - ASOS

Turquoise is my favourite colour, I had seen a few people in knits this colour and was inspired and determined to find one... et voila! Je t'aime!

This pewter clutch is lush! It fits my Mac into it, so can be used as a laptop case and a HUGE clutch to fit all my rubbish in. Bigger is Better :) 

Bea x 

p.s. I have joined instagram - bea_circus - come join me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment