Thursday 9 February 2012

Finally...

I definitely had given up on getting the H&M floral blazer (here) BUT it was obviously meant to be as I came across it the other day whilst shopping in Manchester. 


I finally can add it to my wardrobe... LOVE.

I have already taken it out (and froze to death in -3 degrees) to the Manchester Fashion Show yesterday evening.

Myself & Kayleigh

H&M - Blazer
ASOS - Clutch

Here are some pictures of my friends and I messing about before the show...









Cannot wait til the weather warms out to wear it lots more.





6 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I'm following you now :)
    This jacket is stunning! I hope you'll have time to visit my blog and if you want to follow back it will be amazing.
    Have a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so happy you liked it! Had a look at your blog and it's great! You too xx

      Delete
  2. How did I not spot this immense blazer in the crowd at the show the other day!? Its fab!
    Hope you enjoyed the catwalk, can't believe its all over and done with!

    Rianna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad I finally have it, I love it so much, they have trousers and a skirt to match too! Loved the catwalk on Wednesday and I loved your collection, really liked the details! Well done :) xxx

      Delete
  3. The blazer is amazing, such a statement piece and it looks great on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this - it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete