Monday 13 February 2012

NYFW - Victoria Beckham - Fall 2012

New York Fashion Week fever has hit me and I'm frantically trying to keep up with all the shows.

Another collection that has caught my eye is, Victoria Beckham. Now I adore her, her husband (sigh) and her gorgeous kids, especially baby Harper! But I am starting to really appreciate her work as a fashion designer.






Images: style.com

I love the sleek and long silhouettes and the last two coats are divine! Again more patent, shiny leather and I really like that deep burgundy tone.

What caught my eye the most is the accessories; the bags and socks and shoes.  These Christian Louboutin shoes are amazing! 


To die for...






2 comments:

  1. Love the fact she named her new bag after Harper! Love her collections, very feminine!

    jen xx
    http://kitsch-n-sync.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know me too! Will be coveting a Harper bag! Bea xx

    ReplyDelete