Tuesday 7 February 2012

Ultimate Casual Shoe...

I've realised I don't tend to blog about casual wear, and to be honest, the reason why is that I don't really wear casual clothes! Unless, I'm lounging around the house...

However, for a while now I've been lusting after a pair of Converse (I had a pink pair when I was a Teenager inspired by Hilary Duff in Cinderella Story, COOL!) they are practical, comfy and they look good.






If they are good enough for these girls, they are good enough for me!

Here are a few that have caught my eye...




I think the white are my favourite... perfect for summer and will go with everything. You never know I might start building a collection?!






1 comment:

  1. I love wearing my converse! They are perfect, especially when running around in london!
    Amy x
    www.amyhowse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete